SZR Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to SZR Roleplay - - 95.211.180.224:7822

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gæst

Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins Empty
PostSubject: Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins   Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 am

Fisrt thing : I posted about the cars hq like 2 moths ago..and i got no cars...at my hood also those cars not what you like to set for us :

Admiral id 445

Huntley id 579

Burrito id 482

Stretch id 409

Sentinel id 405

Cars color id 175

And family color same one 175.

Second thing : also i posted my rank's names and i told willio about it he said to me mikkel will do it,and ill tell him,no one did it yet i need my new rank's names

third thing I wanted my family color not a darkgreen i said in my old apply its id 175 like the car's color.

I hope you do it even you aint active.dont ignore me..
Back to top Go down
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins   Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:38 am

´We have no idea where to place the cars... http://szrgta.roll.tv/t66-gang-cars-and-interior
Back to top Go down
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins   Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 am

´We have no idea where to place the cars... http://szrgta.roll.tv/t66-gang-cars-and-interior
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins   Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikkel dont ignore me and my family and to all admins
Page 1 of 1